The tale of two bait traps!

So I got two bait traps both built by Fraybill. The one in the picture is their smaller Pinfish trap that I was afraid had an opening too big. I and the reviewer on their website was right. I put this trap at the end of Salty Sam's 'D' dock in 'Sailor Ed's' slip for three days. Re-baited both traps daily but only the big trap caught any Pinfish.



The lonesome Pinfish in the center of the pic had a friend at the other end of the trap but two Pinfish over 3 days was disapointing. At least I know this one works.

The other one. 


Now onto trapping Whitebait which I'm told is impossible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell