Ohio Day @ Big Game Waterfront Grill

Ohio Day @ the Big Game Waterfront Grill was a dooozzzeee! See the video Cleveland Jack shot for his Facebook page. He really love the OHIO ppl.

All in all a good day even though they ran out of beer and the bottles were warm. Hey it was an event day, right. You locals just sit down and shut up and take the changes. Cincinati Chili, Cleveland Polish Kielbasi and Buckeye confections were the extra bill-of-fare! I had the regular 'Power Hour' fish bites which are excellent along with the other 4pm until 5pm menu.
The draft beer was cold so I was okay with the plastic glasses but definetly not happy. I had my happy hour at the Sunset Bar where the view is spectacular. No complaint there and Heather was really on the ball with the small cups of beer.

At Least an 1 1/2oz Difference
Then a wise-ass Wisconsin 'local' comes out of the Big Bar with a cup of a different size. "Why are you drinking out of that tiny cup? It's the same price as this larger cup that they are serve inside and it's the same size? How do you figure that?" Well I didn't know so I asked, not so politely I'm afraid? The new manager told me he couldn't wash all those 'glass' glasses on an 'event day' but he missed the point. I could have lived with not having glass for a day but WHAT WAS WITH THESE DIFFERENT SIZE CUPS?

No wonder so many Big Game Waterfront Grill regulars are giving up and going to Sandy Butler/Skip One Seafood?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell