In Search of a Perfect Happy Part III


The Mary Winter Band played out by the dock at the Pukin' Pelican while we ate our hor' d'oeuvres! Texarkana Hanna even shared a bite of her Jalapeno Poppers because she thought I was burning up. I was sweating mighty good from the 'Sudden Death' wings that weren't really sudden death to me. More like 'hotter than hell' but certainly not Sudden!


Since the Pukin Pelican added Pizza by the slice to the menu we all ordered two of different styles. Hanna got white Pizza with Artichoke Hearts and Mushrooms. Crunchy and Ralph split one slice each of cheese. Boston Bob ordered two of the seafood Pizza slices that had Lobster, the Reverend wanted the works and I had two Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, and extra cheese. I took a Lactaid to control the gas since I'm now Lactose intolerant. They work good!

We intended to go out to listen to Mary play music on the dock but the A.C. welded us onto our chairs. Crazy Alice made sure we were well attended and even sat with us to share beach gossip.

"To bad about the Shark Bar closing, huh?" Some of us agreed. "And how about that new Rainbow concept at the Nauti Parrot?"

"We're too old to care for new concepts. I just wish they did it a few days a week and not take the whole place Rainbow," Boston Bob said.


"I have nothing against drag queens. I like their Bingo. It's just that new awning that my friends complain about. To each their own! Another round before happy hour ends!"

To be continued; 
With Run-aground Ralph, Cap'n Crunch, 
Boston Bob, Texarkana Hannah, 
the Reverand and I, boatguy Ed!

This blog/column is meant for educational purposes only. Strictly Satire! Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Do not read while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery. Keep sending those great questions and comments! (Contact) boatguyed@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell