Those old crazies are back on Fort Myers Beach


I got cut off three times by the same driver on my way back from Home Depot," said Run-aground Ralph. "I'm not leaving the beach until April."

"I was at the Moose yesterday and ten people asked me where I was from," said Boston Bob with his usual Boston accent, "I told them I was from Immokalee and they wanted to argue!"



"Just three more weeks and a lot of them will go back HOME for Turkey," I said. "We'll have a reduced load until right after Xmas when the tourists descend on us."

"The tourists I can take! I like seeing the kids on the beach and the young parents chasing after them. We get to see the ppl who the snowbirds are always complaining about around the pool at Menopause Manor (Boardwalk Caper)," said Commodore Jim.

"I saw several Sunset Bar regulars at Skippy's the other night," said Cleveland Jack, "they say nobody goes there anymore even the ones that live across the street."


"Good for them," I said. "I really didn't think that just throwing me out and barring me for life could keep them out of there but that thing with the book keeper must have really pissed everyone off!"

"You threaten to kick the General Manager and we can't go in there, thanks," said RR.

"I didn't threaten him until he threatened me with the Cops," I said. "..and I never said anyone had to stay away. The boycott really started when they allegedly fired their book keeper while she was still in Chemo!"



"I still go there," said Cap'n Crunch. "I refuse to punish bizness men for bizness decisions. She ain't nothin' to me!"

(This blog/column is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Do not read while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery. Keep sending those great questions and comments! (Contact) DeadEndCanalYC@aol.com)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Calling us crazies? You're old and crazy, too! I seen you down at the Big Game and heard you threatened that nic manager and he called the Cops. So how can you call us Crazy. We arent the best boaters but I bet you ain't either!

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell