Fort Myers Inconsiderate drivers, too!

So I'm coming back to the beach and I'm stopped at a traffic signal and the light turns green but the first car is scared to turn left. Finally goes into his turn but several cars have gone around the other driver so he is cut off and nearly killed just for trying to make a left turn on a two lane road.

He gets thru his turn and now it's my turn to turn left. Several more cars are changing lanes to go around hesitant left turners but I am an asshole and drive straight towards them. Frightened the shit out of two and one jammed on his brakes so hard his car stalled in the intersection.

I've got to get me a dashboard video camera. Ppl won't believe it!

Yes I am......Still crazy after all these years. The pic is of my latest brain scan which proves my point!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell