The Dead End Canal Yacht Club moves to Google

Boatguy Ed and the 'Dead End Canal Yacht Club can no longer be accessed via the Fort Myers Beach Observer Newspaper. We was fired, or in corporate speak, eliminated because they were 'changing directions.' I'm not sure but from my expierence with having my direction changed, I'm pretty sure I offended someon impotent, I mean important.

Hint; it had to do with religion, I suspect, but that is pure speculation. It could have been the "Battle for Ohio Day" column but I doubt it. I will post the offensive column as soon as they remove it from 'their' website.

This was my second stint at the 'Observer.' The first was in the early years of this century, then I went to the 'Fort Myers Beach Sand Paper' and finally back to the Fort Myers Beach Observer Newspaper. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with several great editors and a couple of bad ones. Bob Petcher (current Observer editor) is one of the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell