CFB playoffs hangover!


Boston Bob rooted for Oregon because he dislikes Florida State intensely. Cleveland Jack and several other Ohio State fanatics camped out at the Buckeye Backer's bar at 5 pm just to get a table for the 9 o'clock Alabama vs Ohio State game. Chicago Charlie was rooting for Oregon because his daughter married a guy from Washington State?

The late start times for both games was a recipe for a disaster. We watched the first game with Boardman Jim and Wilson Jan two family members from the frozen North visiting for a month. Everyone was rooting for Oregon because we dislike the way FSU handled the Jameis Winston Shenanigans. Oregon and FSU were virtually tied but after halftime Oregon blew FSU away.

 Boardman Jim and Wilson Jan took my better half with them to their place. I was left to myself to watch OSU play Alabama by myself. I like football and usually like to watch important games by myself because I tend to shout out blasphemous words when the damned referees get the calls wrong!

Ohio State won by a slight margin shortly after midnight and I went to sleep after my wife came home. Twenty minutes later there was a loud, make that very LOUD spelling contest down the block. O H I O - O H I O - O H I O - O H I O! It went on until their voices ran out and the reveler went to bed, finally! 

Later in the next day the hungover Ohioans came by the clubhouse to apologize and were roundly criticized. They were forgiven eventually!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell