The Majority of American People are IDIOTS!

UNDER THE HEADING Of....and just when you thought things couldn't get any worse, I was awoken from a sound sleep by shouting and singing reverberating down the canal at 2:40am. I didn't call the Sheriff because I assumed correctly that the fireworks that followed signaled the destruction of our Democracy and the rising of Fascist America.

Thankfully, Mrs. boatguy slept through the racket and since I expected the turn of events, I rolled over and went back to bed after a quick trip to the bathroom and a head rub on the dog. I'm sure he figured that since I didn't have my bed-side gun in hand, everything was cool. (I can admit I'm a gun owner now that the Hillary-ites won't come get them!)

I slept until 7:30am when the dog expects to be let out for his morning pee and I put on the coffee. I turned on the computer to the Huffington Post and confirmed my worst fears. Trump won. Trump really won? It was a bad dream about a bad man destroying our country... Say it ain't so Joe!!!

The graph showed the stock market falling off a cliff but it always falls off the cliff when change is inevitable but was this change or the stench of decay wafting through the floorboards of the exchange. But surely, everyone is overreacting, right...right?

This can't be the end of America just because the talking heads, who were completely wrong when they picked 'H', now warn of impending doom.

So she does a little jail time for the e-mails and Bill is arrested for molesting that fat little girl in the Oval Office. I know you're thinking that the statute of Limitations has run out but just remember Der Fuhrer owns everything, now!

All Mussolini had to do was make the trains run on time and invade one hapless country to be included in the most dastardly coalition of all time! Donald is going to be a busy guy fixing everything, draining swamps, cutting taxes, building walls, deporting millions and righting every wrong. Not to mention the family of four making just above the poverty line with pre-existing medical conditions who will have their Affordable Care Act Insurance canceled!
Good Luck to us all!

This blog/column is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All images are merely for humor and not meant to comment on subject. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Do not read while operating a vehicle or heavy machinery. Keep sending those great questions and comments! (Contact) boatguied@aol.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell