Hello, HELLO, HELLO! ANYONE still out there????????????

I have neglected this blog for quite some time so I don't blame most of you for abandoning it. Let me tell you why!

1st) Heart attack that I didn't realize was happening. No that wasn't acid reflux!

2nd) Nuclear Stress Test, Catherization and recomendation for open heart surgery. My Arteries were fucked, big time? But I felt so good and then I didn't! DON"T TELL ME I"M LUCKY!

3rd) Febuary 23rd! Open heart Surgery in Miami VA. Incredibly suyccessful. Up and walking 2 days. Went home on the 1st of March.

4th) Developed high fever and infection. Fell. March 6th. Back to Miami. Another operation for cleaning out the wound area.

5th) Vacuum pump applied to wound by the Wound Care Clinc (Dr. Z and Ampee and all the great staff) which gave all the indication of clearing up the infection. Home a week later.

6th) Mid-May infection returned. Back to hospital. Huge doses of IV antibiotics and another surgery to make a flap out of my chest muscles.

7th) Home again on the 1st of June with home health infusion IV antibiotics.

8th) Last of the tubes sticking out of my body on the 26th of June! Praying the infection doesn't return!

And that is why I have been missive in my blogging duties. I hope you can forgive me and make a little gesture to the Almighty on my behalf!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boating; Captain Manny Lee and Corazon Frisbee!

Boating; Nude beach, does Ft. Myers Beach really need another one?

Boating; Fishing Trip from Hell